The Philosophy and Definition of Coaching:
KLG Enterprises adheres to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her personal and/or professional life and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
1. Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants
2. Encourage client self-discovery
3. Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
4. Hold the client as responsible and accountable
Definition of Coaching
Professional Coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.
In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action. Coaching accelerates the client's progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are today and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be tomorrow.
What you will accomplish with coaching:
- Quickly identify the issues, challenges, and blind spots which are blocking your
- Eliminate the issues so you can focus on building your skills to create the results and relationships you want, need, and deserve
- Uncover your personal inventory of strengths and areas for development
- Listen and speak in a manner that will powerfully improve your relationships
- Recover your natural ability, or learn, to intuitively sense the best course of action when planning and problem solving